| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Penhas Douradas in August is very mild at 17.3 °C (63.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- In August there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 16mm (0.6in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 13:07 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 13:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Penhas Douradas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Penhas Douradas, Portugal
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Penhas Douradas: